On August 23, 2018, our Atlanta office is hosting a hot-topic event in which our panelists will lead an interactive discussion on the trends we are seeing in OSHA regulation a year into the Trump administration. There is no cost to attend this program, but registration is required.
Employers’ expectations for a more business-friendly Agency have not materialized, as the still-leaderless Agency proceeds ahead with aggressive enforcement. The program will address timely regulatory and compliance issues for employers, including:
- Update on OSHA under the Trump Administration and Scott Mugno’s Nomination to Head OSHA
- Continued Aggressive Enforcement Trends Under the Trump Administration
- Ongoing OSHA Initiatives such as Electronic Reporting
- Workplace Violence
- The Rise of Whistleblowers
- Best Practices for Managing an OSHA Inspection
Thursday, August 23, 2018
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Registration
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Program
5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Seyfarth Shaw LLP
1075 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30309-3962
This seminar is approved for 1.5 hours of CLE credits CA, IL, NJ and NY. CLE Credit is pending for GA. Credit can be applied for, but not guaranteed for all other jurisdictions.